Give Back With Global Strays
As 2021 begins, the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect countries around the world. With all of the current challenges in the world, animal welfare is often overlooked. In the countries in which we serve, there has been a rise in pet abandonment and our partner shelters lack many of the resources to accommodate this surge.
With animals in need like never before, we have set up an Emergency Covid Relief Fund to deal with the increased pressure on our partner shelters and other animal welfare initiatives. Your donation today will help with:
- Emergency veterinary care & food for recently abandoned animals.
- Funding for our partner shelters’ monthly expenses such as veterinary care, pet food, rent, electricity, & more.
- Veterinary care & a food pantry for pets whose owners are struggling to properly care for them during this crisis.
- The ability to return to communities affected by the last two hurricanes to provide essential veterinary care, pet food, & education on the proper treatment of animals.
- Spay & Neutering for strays, rescued animals, and pets from families who could not otherwise afford it.
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE.
Make Your Donation
All donations are secure and encrypted.
Your Guide to Donating To Global Strays
Contributions to Global Strays are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law in your country. The tax identification number for Global Strays is 81-3509140.
If you have any questions about donating to us online, please email us at contact[@]globalstrays.org.
To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to:
Global Strays Inc.
26 Hill Street #112
Southampton, NY 11968